May 22, 2011

Square-format Seoul

Furry 호떡 Yellow & red
IMG_0529 IMG_0530
Perfect chocolate pancakes IMG_0563


For the first time, I went on a holiday armed only with a film camera - and survived! I used to have the mindset that because film is so precious, it can't be wasted on mundane, normal things. This always results in me walking away from an outing or event wishing I'd captured more of it on film. I'm slowly learning that it's alright to snap away freely sometimes even when I'm shooting film - that not every shot has to have a super interesting subject or perfect lighting.

In the mean time, while the photos get developed, here are some instagrammed shots from my phone. Click through if you want to know more about them! I brought my family around to all the usual places like Insadong, Samcheongdong and Sinchon, and we also explored new areas like Seoraeseom, which is a lovely little islet along the Han river.


And here are just a few lovely things I've come across recently:

Am in love with these photos of Kurashiki, shot by Hiki from jollygoo.

Just discovered our.city.lights, where Diana blogs about her cool collection of cameras and other fun things.

Some dreamy photos from abby try again.

Listening to this song by Vodka Rain on repeat.


Have a happy weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...